Mr. Harish K
Technical Associate (Computational)
BSMS Integrated - Life Sciences from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal
Areas of Interest / Specialization
DeNovo Genome/Transcriptome Assemblies, Annotation. Comparative Genomics and Metagenomics.
- Currently present at NGC - CDFD as Computational Technical Associate
- Bioinformatics - Scientist at Nucleome Informatics
- Project Fellow, Dr. Ramesh Aggarwal's Lab at CCMB under EpiHED and Plomics project
Publications & Posters
- Ankit Gupta et al (2016), Reconstruction of Bacterial and Viral Genomes from Multiple Metagenomes, Frontiers in Microbiology, PMID: 27148174 https://doi:10.3389/fmicb.2016.00469
- Ashok K. Sharma et al (2016), HyPe - A Peptidoglycan Hydrolase prediction tool, PMID: 27229861. https://doi:10.1186/s12864-016-2753-8
- Singh, Nripendra Vikram, et al. "Comparative transcriptome profiling of pomegranate genotypes having resistance and susceptible reaction to Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. punicae." Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences (2020). https://doi:10.1016/j.sjbs.2020.07.023
- Poster Presentation in PAGXXVIII, San Diego, USA, “First near complete haplotype phased genome assembly of River buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)”, January 2020
- Poster Presentation in PAGXXVIII, San Diego, USA, “Genomics for the Conservation of Critically Endangered Great Indian Bustard”, , January 2020
- Poster Presentation in PAGXXVII, San Diego, USA, “Denovo Genome Sequencing and Hybrid Assembly of Punica granatum, A Complex Fruit Genome”, January 2020
- Poster Presentation and Case Study in the 7th International Geosphere-Biosphere Program Symposium, Bengaluru, India, April 2014.